Wednesday, May 4, 2011

handkercheif

Proof I haven't been totally lazy. I have finished the drawn work in white now I am finishing my edges and adding detail work in gold. I have a dear friend who makes beautiful lace and I hope one day I can do work half as amazing as her. I did a lot of drawn work years ago and couldn't remember why I stopped. I like seeing the patterns form as I work. Then I started doing the finishing in gold........ Oh yeah now I remember why I stopped............ I do not like buttonhole stitch! Well now that I have started I need to finish. The nice thing is this is a project I can take with me and do anywhere. I have a feeling I will be working on this up until the end.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but its going to be worth it. That hankie is already beautiful.

    ReplyDelete