Tuesday, August 2, 2011

17 days

only 17 days to go- Panic is creeping up on me. The sleeves are still in patterning and I have a ton of embroidery to do on them as well as on the skirt. Since the majority of the skirt must be attached by hand I still have to find time for that.

I had great motivation at the start but lately it's been tough with school and my son driving me nuts and adding in a family trip which took me away from my machine. I don't know how far along I will be.

So my strategy is that of several stages of "done". If I only have the satin straight sleeves finished then that is a stage of done. If the skirt is attached but not embellished- that is a stage of done. and so forth. I really would like it if I could figure out the sleeves today and get started on them but who knows what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment