Wednesday, July 13, 2011

To Do list for Bodice day 2

so I didn't get as much as I wanted to to last night so I am really trying to keep myself on track today. I did a list of step by step to do lists for every piece of this outfit when I first started this project, sadly the web site I have been using to keep track of everything is offline at the moment so I am using this space to keep my notes in order


  • Stitch boning channels
  • cut bones
  • file bones
  • cut trim 
  • Stitch trim down onto linen
  • Satin stitch over edge of trim in gold
  • stitch bodices together
  • turn
  • bias tape bottom
  • stitch top of straps
  • Have a glass of wine
  • Pat self on back for finishing the bodice
  • Go see Harry Potter movie! (If you finish before Friday!)
hit a snag I tried on the bodice after placing all the bones and I have discovered I need more in the front

No comments:

Post a Comment